Tickets are now available for the reception following the 18th Mallet-Milne lecture. The reception will be held in the Smeaton Room in the ICE headquarters (One Great George Street, Westminster). This is a great opportunity to network with people from industry and academia and to experience the unique atmosphere of a magnificent Edwardian building with rich neo-Palladian and Baroque interiors.
A selection of canapés and drinks will be served at the reception. The outline canapé menu is:
- Mini beef Wellingtons wrapped in Parma ham and served with horseradish Hollandaise
- Vegan spring rolls with sweet chilli dipping sauce (dairy-free, vegan)
- Thai fish cakes with chilli lime dipping sauce (dairy-free, gluten-free)
- Smoked salmon, nori and sesame pancake stack with wasabi mayonnaise
- Plant-based sausage rolls with mustard mayonnaise (dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan)
- Cajun sweet potato parcels (dairy-free, vegan)
- Shitake meatballs with arrabbiata dipping sauce (dairy-free, vegan)
- Chicken katsu lollipop with curry dipping sauce
The drink selection includes wine, beer and a range of non-alcoholic refreshments.
Tickets for the reception are available at £15 per person for pre-booked tickets and £20 per person for tickets sold on the night. Please book in advance for the reception via the ICE website. For those wishing to pay for the reception on the night, card payments will be taken.